Dunster Beach is home to rare wildlife and fauna, and other visitors use it on occasions too. Please take a moment to read the few general rules we have. Thank you!
- Speed Limit – The speed limit for the site is 10mph. For the safety of site users please observe the speed limit at all times.
- Driving on site – Please be aware that the Road Traffic Act Regulations apply throughout the site. It is not a place to teach children how to drive.
- Cycling on site – Cycling is not permitted on any of the nature trail routes or encouraged on the grass between the beach front chalets and the foreshore.
- Barbecues – There is a designated area situated close to Kiosk and Toilet Block A in the public car park. This is the only area that can be used for barbecues.
- Smoking – Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the chalets.
- Recycling – There is a recycling centre situated behind the shop where you can deposit any newspapers, bottles, cans and glass.
- Refuse Collection – Black sack collection is Saturday mornings (season only), so please help by emptying your chalet of general waste by 10am. Please tie the bag up but leave in the bin outside your chalet.